Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Mon Défi

Ce soir je suis aller...

This evening I went on a mission. I have a défi, which is a challenge to take a photo for mon cours d'analyse image. Each week we have a thème différent. Alors je vais chercher(I go looking for), the perfect shot. I always have beaucoup de choix because I don't want to take juste one. I took some au centre ville mais I wasn't satisfé. Je suis rentrée home only to depart again and go stake out a boulangerie. I have to mention my thème est français. It's a sujet général avec beaucoup de possibilités.

Here is the one I took.


It was taken in front of a memorial that says « À la Mémoire des Nantais mort pour La France » This means « In memory of the Nantais who died for France ». I like this photo because I had perfect timing. The woman walking is directly under le drapeau. Je pense à comment la Frace takes good care of her people both vivant et mort. They have great social security and other social bénéfaits, si non, il y a un gréve (if not there is a strike). The flag it over the people, but it's the people who support la republique.

This semestre has been great so far. Not that I didn't like my other semestre, but this one is different. Mes professeurs all appear to be enjoying what they do, therefore I am more engaged. De plus, I am more confident to participate, and then later I seek further knowledge. I have been so inspired and passionate each day. At the end if the day, I hunger for what the next day will bring.

I have yet to decide on how I will survive my next year in France, still I am hoping and praying to find a means to stay. How long will I stay? Aucune idée! (No idea!) I have been thinking about teaching...

This is one of my Wow! This is breathe-taking photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment