Sunday, March 31, 2013

True Beauty


God is amazing!

Being a believer in Christ is not a life meant to be lived on our own. Seeing people who have faith in God and make bold declarations in the name of Jesus is more than just encouraging, it's beautiful to see. Day to day, there are so many difficulties to face, it's even harder to face them alone. We need others around to be a support and hold us up when we no longer have the strength. God places the lonely in family (Psalm 68:6). It's a truth not only in the bible but also for life in general. I am baffled at this truth. My life is far more exceptional when I am connected with other believers, apart from him I can do nothing, I am nothing.

Today I was impacted by the beauty of two young people's faith. Their commitment to God and choice to follow Christ encouraged me so much. They confirmed in my heart that I made the right choice and I don't want to ever go back to a life without Christ.

Thank you, Emmanuel and Tabita

Combats le bon combat de la foi; saisis la vie éternelle, car Dieu t'a appelé à la connaître quand tu as prononcé ta belle déclaration de foi en présence de nombreux témoins. 1 Timothée 6:12

Que belle prière avec Jacob, Emmanuel, Tabita, Thomas, William (What a beautiful prayer)

Les témoins (the witnesses)


Oh quel joie! (What a joy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment