Monday, November 30, 2015

Seeing God move

A message I sent to my team members November 23rd:

I'm coming home from visiting the english group and I have to give God a huge shout out. He's mind blowingly amazing! A guy who I met in St Quentin en Yvelines* at our stand** (I had seen him the week before) came with his friend. He is Muslim and so is his friend. It was a good discussion and everyone participated. Afterwards I told Alice (the student leader), she didn't know they were both Muslim. Afterwards, we had a quick debriefing to see how to make sure they felt included and welcomed even though I thought she did a great job. It's awesome because she was a bit discouraged because not many people were coming. I'm so amazed at how God brings people! You never know who will come!

*St Quentin en Yvelines, is another city in the Paris region about an hour from the center, which is where we were.
**Stands are set up on campus to invite students to the GBU group and also for us to talk about Jesus. We pass out Bibles and other information about the GBU.

No comments:

Post a Comment