Friday, August 2, 2019

What happened?

Yesterday after having lunch with a student, I got really bad headache. I don’t get many headaches so it was strange. We had had a nice conversation and I mostly wanted to encourage her in her faith because she’s a young Christian facing many life challenges but her hunger for God’s word is inspiring. When I got home, the headache was so debilitating that I just laid on my couch and slept. I woke up and my head still hurt so I prayed and asked a friend to pray. In the evening, we planned to have a GBU group and I lead the study. I told God I was going and I was very firm on the decision. My head still hurt but I went. I thought there would be 3 of us, all Christians. Oh was I wrong! The 2 students invited: one is Muslim and the other abandoned his faith a while ago and is slowly coming back to Jesus. We met in a park so there were 3 people we met before we started. We shared our snacks with them and invited them to join us. We started and it was awesome because the 3 people came back during the discussion to join us. I don’t think any of them are Chrsitian but they were open. One student shared Gospel and another invited them to his church. I was so blessed to be there and participe in spite of my headache. When I got home I was even more pain than earlier, even lights were blinding. But I was so thankful and happy that I didn’t cancel because of some pain. God faithfully led our group to be witnesses. Praise Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment