Sunday, October 2, 2016

Out pouring of love

This is my experience going to give a presentation about the student ministry in France at a Chinese church in Boston. 

God answers prayer. I walked to the CCCNE (Chinese Christian Church of New England) after I had prayed that I would understand. To my surprise God provided a nice young man to translate most of the sermon. While he was translating, I felt this incredible surge of love from God. I was so overwhelmed that he provided exactly what I needed and was telling me how much he loved me. It was a constant out pouring of his love that filled my heart. How intense! How incredible! I even had visions of a man and a woman sharing an intimate moment (It wasn't too explicit). I could feel the intense love between the husband and his wife. The love of God poured out on me was the most incredible feeling. It's like bliss in a moment. 

1 comment: