Thursday, October 15, 2015

A beautiful work of God

Studying Christ's birth with Hong (14 Oct)

1-1: a time to read the Bible and pray with a student. I have been meeting with a student who enjoys reading and discussing the Bible. She is so curious and also very open to the Gospel. I invited her over to my apartment for dinner and to do our 1-1. Afterwards, I wrote this message to my team leader. (My phone is on auto-correct in french so that's why there are unnecessary accents.)

"Our 1-1 was awesome! We ate well and then read about the birth of Jésus. Somehow we got into à conversation about marriage and she asked when I wanted to get married. I just said when God sends the right person. After I prayed for her and then she quickly prayed and asked God to give me a boyfriend, I said amen to that :-) I'm still wondering how we got there, but it was sweet of her to pray without me asking. I walked with her to the tram content to feel like I have à little Chinese sister which I think is awesome. And I was moved to pray with even more faith for her salvation."

No comments:

Post a Comment